Google

Facebook Badge

Friday, March 14, 2008

Across the Bow

I know it's difficult to have a following when you take a month hiatus oh – every two months. I think I said it before, I write about things I am passionate about and typically only write when the mood strikes me – as a bit of therapy to get me through the weeks. Unfortunately, the past few weeks have been more about me getting my head on straight for the stretch run to a diploma, while I redirected my efforts to running my union's local branch.

Rachel Maddow of Air America and MSNBC fame unearthed this letter from Congressman Peter DeFazio (D-OR). Congressman DeFazio is a great friend to air traffic controllers and our union and is never one to shy away from speaking his mind. Thanks to Ms. Maddow for shedding some light on this. I want to thank the Congressman for once again standing up and saying what at least half of the country is thinking (perhaps more). Enjoy!

No comments: